Western Sustainability Exchange (WSE) pursues environmental stewardship, economic prosperity, and community well-being as interlinked goals.
We care about clean air, clean water, and abundant wildlife and suspect that you do too. We also believe that you care about access to healthy, local food. WSE works to strengthen the connections between the quality of our natural resources, the stewardship of landowners, and the availability of sustainable food.
WITH YOUR HELP, WE CAN ACHIEVE AMAZING THINGS:
- Increase the acreage of agricultural land under sustainable management
- Create lasting markets for sustainable ingredients
- Increase the availability of local food
- Support our farming and ranching communities
- And educate current and future generations of environmental stewards